– this comprehensive manual has 5 chapters to provide all the information Girl Scout volunteers need. The chapters are Sharing Your Unique Gifts; Girl Scouting as a National Experience; Engaging Girls at All Grade Levels; Safety-Wise; and Managing Group Finances.
– this companion to Volunteer Essentials includes information and guidelines for troop volunteers, including forming a troop committee, holding troop meetings, troop finances, and a sample troop year.
– this is your go-to guide to begin planning travel with girls at every level, from day-trips, to overnights, to national and international trips.
– LEAD teams can use this planning guide to set-up events, camps, and series for girls in the Service Unit.
Girl Scout Safety Guidelines
– share these 12 guidelines (one printed page) with parents and volunteers to ensure a safe environment for girls. Check out Volunteer Essentials for full safety policies and procedures.
Safety Activity Check Points
-When preparing for any activity with girls, always begin with the Safety Activity Checkpoints written specifically for that particular activity.