What are Cookie Credits?
Cookie Credits are council issued credits earned through our product sales program. They may be used for
Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland programs, store purchases, and camps.
When can they be used?
Cookie credits earned during the 2013 Cookie Sale are available for use from
April 15 through December
Howmany have I earned?
. Click on
Online Registration > Girl Event Registration
. The link will take you to
the login screen for your online family registration account. You will need your user name and password to log
in to obtain your balance. If you do not have this information, youmay also phone any of our council offices
How can I usemy credits?
Girls in grades K-12:
• May apply cookie credits toward program fees, council event fees in their Ultracamp Family Account (must
register prior to December 15, 2013), or purchases fromGirl Scouts of Kansas Heartland council shops by
transferring themwith the Cookie Credit Transfer From (see below).
• May apply cookie credits toward council-approved troop trips or travel or destinations.
Girls in grades 4-12:
• May store unused cookie credits from year to year in order to apply them toward a long-range council-
approved trip (including troop trip or Destination).
• Credits will be automatically stored after December 15 for girls in grade 4 through 11.
How can I transfer cookie credits for Shop Purchases?
The transfer forms may be found at:
Forms and Resources > For Parents
form is used by a parent/ guardian when transferring cookie credits from family registration accounts for use
in Shop only. (This form is also shown on page right)
Transfers may bemade to:
• Troop/Group online event registration account
• Council shop
• Council-sponsored Travel or Council-approved Troop/Group travel or GSUSA Destination
• Out-of-Council Resident Camp
Once cookie credits are transferred to a council shop, they cannot be transferred back or used toward
council event registration.
What elsemight I need to know about Cookie Credits?
• Cookie Credits
must be used by December 15
(credits can be put towards events after this date, but must
be set aside beforehand for this purpose ).
• Cookie Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Cookie Credits can only be applied toward programs in which the girl is eligible to participate.
• Cookie Credits may be applied toward all or part of a program fee or purchase.
• Cookie Credits may be shared by girls living in the same household.
• Cookie Credits may not be used for trading post at summer programs.
• Cookie Credits may not be used toward GS-USAmembership dues