March 2014 – July 2015
Check-in is at 4:30 on March 15.
Lock-in with music, dancing, crafts and more! Patch is included.
Reservation Deadline: 3/1/14
Kansas goes Hollywood 2014 – Only $95 to enroll! Register by March 31, 2014
What is it like to live in the entertainment capital of the world? Well, you can experience the “sweet life” for yourself! On this trip, you’ll be escorted on a tour of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Venice Beach. You’ll stop (and shop!) on Rodeo Drive. Cruise down the Sunset Strip and stop on Hollywood Boulevard to walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the Mann’s Chinese and Kodak Theaters. See the Hollywood Sign, Mulholland Drive, Westwood Village, and much more! Just a few steps from the hostel, we will visit the beach, the pier amusement park complete with Ferris wheel, roller coaster and carnival games! There will also be time to shopping at the Third Street Promenade.
- Map it – Santa Monica, California, USA
- Be it – Adult Leader/Parent must accompany girls under 9th grade.
- Plan it – June 20 – 22, 2014; must be 4th – 12th grade at the time of the event; Max. 25.
- Get it – Comfortable walking shoes; Camera, beach wear; shopping money
- $ It – $700 per participant includes: Airfare, two overnights at the Santa Monica hostel, half-day L.A. City Tour, “Discover the World” patch, two breakfasts, one dinner
From the impressive St. Paul’s Cathedral to the famed Eiffel Tower, discover two of Europe’s most popular cities. Marvel at the Arc de Triomphe, experience the luxury of Versailles, and pose for a photo in Trafalgar Square. Among the highlights of your tour will be a special pinning ceremony at Pax Lodge, the WAGGGS Centre in London. Everything you get: Round-trip airfare -Eurostar high-speed train – 6 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms (7 with extension) – European breakfast and dinner daily – Full-time Tour Director – 3 sightseeing tours led by licensed local guides: London • Paris • Versailles – 2 walking tours: London • Paris – Entrance to: Tower of London • Globe Theatre • Globe Theatre Interactive lecture • Notre Dame Cathedral • Louvre – Visit to WAGGGS Centre: Pax Lodge – Optional: London Eye and Thames River cruise
Reservation Deadline: $95 holding spot due July 1, 2013
Click here for flier > Paris London Flyer
Experience the southern charm and exquisite architecture of Savannah, one of the oldest cities in America. See brilliantly restored neighborhoods filled with stately old mansions and Victorian homes. Discover hidden gardens and old plantations. And visit the Girl Scout First Headquarters and participate in the Girl Scout Heritage Visit at Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace. With boasting beauty and deep-rooted history, there’s a lot to admire in this magnificent Georgian city.
Everything included in this ADULT ONLY trip:
• Round-trip airfare
• Air-conditioned motorcoach on tour
• 3 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms
• Breakfast and lunch on days 2, 3, and 4; dinner on days 1, 2, and 3
• Entrance to the Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace; Old Fort Jackson; Dolphin Cruise; Tybee Island Lighthouse; Andrew Low House; Laurel Grove Cemetery
• Experiential learning with the: Program at Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace; Girl Scout Militia Program at Old Fort Jackson
• Evening activities include: Historic Savannah Carriage Tour; Ghost Walk
Departure Date: July 15, 2015
Return Date: July 18, 2015
Number of Days: 4
Departure City: Wichita
Total price: $1,240
Register by: 3/31/14
Non-refundable deposit amount and date – $310 is due by 7/1/14
Balance Due: 3/21/14.
Must be a registered adult scout for the 2015 membership year. The trip meeting to discuss payments and required documents will be scheduled after the March 1 registration deadline.
GSKH National Trip Payment Schedule and Refund Policy can be found, here.