June 2014 – June 2015
Kansas goes Hollywood 2014 – Only $95 to enroll! Register by March 31, 2014
What is it like to live in the entertainment capital of the world? Well, you can experience the “sweet life” for yourself! On this trip, you’ll be escorted on a tour of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Venice Beach. You’ll stop (and shop!) on Rodeo Drive. Cruise down the Sunset Strip and stop on Hollywood Boulevard to walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the Mann’s Chinese and Kodak Theaters. See the Hollywood Sign, Mulholland Drive, Westwood Village, and much more! Just a few steps from the hostel, we will visit the beach, the pier amusement park complete with Ferris wheel, roller coaster and carnival games! There will also be time to shopping at the Third Street Promenade.
- Map it – Santa Monica, California, USA
- Be it – Adult Leader/Parent must accompany girls under 9th grade.
- Plan it – June 20 – 22, 2014; must be 4th – 12th grade at the time of the event; Max. 25.
- Get it – Comfortable walking shoes; Camera, beach wear; shopping money
- $ It – $700 per participant includes: Airfare, two overnights at the Santa Monica hostel, half-day L.A. City Tour, “Discover the World” patch, two breakfasts, one dinner
From the impressive St. Paul’s Cathedral to the famed Eiffel Tower, discover two of Europe’s most popular cities. Marvel at the Arc de Triomphe, experience the luxury of Versailles, and pose for a photo in Trafalgar Square. Among the highlights of your tour will be a special pinning ceremony at Pax Lodge, the WAGGGS Centre in London. Everything you get: Round-trip airfare -Eurostar high-speed train – 6 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms (7 with extension) – European breakfast and dinner daily – Full-time Tour Director – 3 sightseeing tours led by licensed local guides: London • Paris • Versailles – 2 walking tours: London • Paris – Entrance to: Tower of London • Globe Theatre • Globe Theatre Interactive lecture • Notre Dame Cathedral • Louvre – Visit to WAGGGS Centre: Pax Lodge – Optional: London Eye and Thames River cruise
Reservation Deadline: $95 holding spot due July 1, 2013
Click here for flier > Paris London Flyer