The Fall Opportunity Sale (FOS) is a great way for troops to generate proceeds early in the Girl Scout year to ensure plenty of girl-led activities happen all year long. Additionally, this sale for friends and family introduces girls to financial skills they will use throughout their lives.
We are excited to partner with M2 Media Group along with the Trophy Nut Company to offer online sales of nut and candy products as well as magazines. Besides the addition of online sales and magazines, we have the following new products this year: Peanut Butter Monkeys, Dulce Daisies, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels and Tomato Basil Peanuts.
“Care to Share” allows customers the option of making a purchase that gives something back to others. “Care to Share” product donations will be given to the Kansas Food Bank, which distributes food for hunger-relief and programs across Kansas!
Thank you so much for your dedication and commitment to Girl Scouts! Together we are building girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
2014 Fall Opportunity Sale dates:
- Sale starts: Friday, Oct. 3
- Orders due: Monday, Oct. 20
- Product arrives: Nov. 8 – 23
- Money due: Monday, Nov. 24
Guides and Resources:
- FOS Troop Guide
- FOS Service Unit Guide
- FOS Care to Share flyer
- FOS M2 Media flyer
- FOS Parent Permission Form
- Trophy Nut Orders
- FOS Trophy Nut Order System (TNOS) Instructions
- FOS Opt-Out Form
- FOS Troop Agreement & ACH Form
- FOS Shortage Report Form
- FOS Shortage Adjustment Worksheet
- FOS Volunteer Training Schedule
- FOS Training presentation