Girl Scout Cookies are a brand of SUCCESS!
It takes a great cookie to carry the Girl Scout name and ABC takes that responsibility very seriously.Girl Scout Cookies are one of the most powerful brands in the country. In fact, four of the top 10 best-selling cookies in America are Girl Scout Cookies!
- Thanks-A-Lot®: Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge, topped with an embossed Thank You message in one of five languages.
NEW! Cranberry Citrus Crisps: A deliciously crisp cookie made with real fruit and 9 grams of whole grain per serving—delicious any time of the day! Cranberry Citrus Crisp Flyer
Lemonades™: Savory slices of shortbread with a refreshingly tangy lemon icing.
Shortbread: A Girl Scout classic: a traditional favorite with a buttery, light flavor.
- Thin Mints®: Thin chocolate wafers dipped in a rich chocolaty coating with a burst of pure peppermint.
- Peanut Butter Patties®: Crispy vanilla cookies layered with real peanut butter and blanketed with a chocolaty coating.
- Caramel deLites®: Delicate vanilla cookies topped in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with fudge stripes.
- Peanut Butter Sandwich: Deliciously smooth peanut butter sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies.
Girl Scout Packages are sustainability through out-of-the-box thinking.
ABC supports and encourages new ways to improve sustainability. And already, we’ve made a major impact. In 2010, we took our Thanks-A-Lot Girl Scout Cookie “out of the box.” This single change allowed us to save 150 tons of paperboard each year from going into America’s wastestream. And we were able to ship more cookies on a truck, saving an estimated 2,600 gallons of diesel fuel a year.
The move showed girls the impact their actions could have on the environment, and it helped position Girl Scouts as an innovative, earth-friendly enterprise. Buoyed by positive volunteer and consumer response, ABC continues packaging Thanks-A-Lot Girl Scout Cookies in recyclable film and has expanded this packaging approach to our Lemonades cookie in the 2012-13 season, resulting in a combined reduction of 300 tons of paperboard in just one season. And for the 2013-14 season, ABC will introduce our new Cranberry Citrus Crisps in a tray with film overwrap. ABC is the only Girl Scout Baker offering this Eco-Friendly Packaging.
Our Cookie boxes tell a story
In 2013, Girl Scout Cookie boxes got a major make-over. Rather than simply showing girls having fun, the new box designs give customers a more complete look at the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Boxes showcase badges, skills learned in the Cookie Program, the Gold Award, and how girls spend their cookie proceeds.