Welcome! Thank you for your interest in sharing your time and talents with girls.
You are embarking on a fun-filled and rewarding journey where you will build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Whether you have already talked to a Girl Scout representative about how you can help or you’re just beginning to explore our volunteer opportunities, follow these steps to become a Girl Scout volunteer.
1. Complete the Volunteer Application. Make sure you follow the directions to complete your criminal background check at the same time.
2. Participate in a short, informal placement interview. Once you’ve completed your application, a Girl Scout representative will contact you to discuss your interests and availability.
3. Complete the Girl Scout adult membership registration form and payment of $15 annual membership dues. All adult volunteers are registered members of Girl Scouts of the USA. Click here to submit your Adult GSUSA membership.
4. Begin your volunteer learning while your application is processed and background check is completed. No matter how you see yourself volunteering, a great place to start is by taking online Girl Scouting 101 (GS101). Click here to learn about volunteer development options, including the directions and password for GS101.
5. Receive your volunteer appointment, and start making a difference!
- Girls across Kansas are waiting. Volunteer today. –