This is a rescheduled event from Oct. 20, 2012.
This is going to be an amazing opportunity for our leaders to get to know themselves as well as learn what is going on within Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland. Many times you are asked to teach your Girl Scouts how to lead? When was the last time that you took time to learn how to lead yourself? This is a wonderful opportunity to do so while having a lot of fun!
8:30 to 9:00 am – Registration and Shop on the Go
9:00 am to 11:00 am - Leap into Leadership
- Troy Unruh with the Kansas Leadership Center and Garden City Leadership will be leading us in some fun and engaging activities while building leadership skills! Be ready to be interactive and to have fun!
11:00am to 12:00 pm – Get out your GPS
- Faith Martin with the GSKH Youth Leadership Development team will tell you about all the exciting things that Girls Scouts has planned for this year.
12:00pm to 1:00pm – Mingling Meal
- Fresh Bites will be providing lunch. Mingle with other volunteers and community attendees to discuss what is going on in your Girl Scout world.
1:00pm to 2:30pm – DiSC
- Our own Stephanie Gaskill will be leading us through the DiSC personality assessment. This is a fabulous way to get to know yourself as well as learn something about your fellow leaders. DiSC is also a great tool to help you in becoming a better leader, the more you know about yourself the more effective you will be.
2:30pm to 3:30pm – Web World
- Spend time with the Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland communications team learning about the new and improved website and the wonderful things you are now able to do online. They will also be speaking about ways to promote events using social media.
3:30pm to 3:45pm – Cookie Countdown
- A teaser into the upcoming cookie sale! Nalin Rees will be letting us know what is in store for the upcoming cookie sale and will announce when the trainings will be held!
3:45 pm to 4:00 pm – Bringing it home