Experience the southern charm and exquisite architecture of Savannah, one of the oldest cities in America. See brilliantly restored neighborhoods filled with stately old mansions and Victorian homes. Discover hidden gardens and old plantations. And visit the Girl Scout First Headquarters and participate in the Girl Scout Heritage Visit at Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace. With boasting beauty and deep-rooted history, there’s a lot to admire in this magnificent Georgian city.
Everything included in this ADULT ONLY trip:
• Round-trip airfare
• Air-conditioned motorcoach on tour
• 3 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms
• Breakfast and lunch on days 2, 3, and 4; dinner on days 1, 2, and 3
• Entrance to the Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace; Old Fort Jackson; Dolphin Cruise; Tybee Island Lighthouse; Andrew Low House; Laurel Grove Cemetery
• Experiential learning with the: Program at Juliette Gordon Low’s Birthplace; Girl Scout Militia Program at Old Fort Jackson
• Evening activities include: Historic Savannah Carriage Tour; Ghost Walk
Departure Date: July 15, 2015
Return Date: July 18, 2015
Number of Days: 4
Departure City: Wichita
Total price: $1,240
Register by: 3/31/14
Non-refundable deposit amount and date – $310 is due by 7/1/14
Balance Due: 3/21/14.
Must be a registered adult scout for the 2015 membership year. The trip meeting to discuss payments and required documents will be scheduled after the March 1 registration deadline.
GSKH National Trip Payment Schedule and Refund Policy can be found, here.