This course provides you with the skills needed to successfully perform First-Aid and CPR, and to train others in First-Aid and CPR. For your own First-Aid and CPR certification, you will complete a home-study portion, and then skills and written testing with a certified instructor. Once you have registered, you will receive the materials for the home study. At the conclusion of this full-day course you will be certified as an instructor of First-Aid and CPR by the National Safety Council. Participants are asked to commit to facilitating First-Aid and CPR courses for the Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland for the a two-year term. Exact end time may vary depending on the number of participants.
- Teleconferences to gauge member feedback on outdoor experiences
- Upcoming meetings highlight 2016 Australia/New Zealand trip
- Girl Scouts welcoming new members, volunteers
- Girl Scout Throwback: Hutchinson troop in 1955 ‘American Girl’ magazine
- Discover, Connect, Take Action: 2014 Girl Scout Convention