Kansas goes Hollywood 2014 – Only $95 to enroll! Register by March 31, 2014
What is it like to live in the entertainment capital of the world? Well, you can experience the “sweet life” for yourself! On this trip, you’ll be escorted on a tour of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Venice Beach. You’ll stop (and shop!) on Rodeo Drive. Cruise down the Sunset Strip and stop on Hollywood Boulevard to walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the Mann’s Chinese and Kodak Theaters. See the Hollywood Sign, Mulholland Drive, Westwood Village, and much more! Just a few steps from the hostel, we will visit the beach, the pier amusement park complete with Ferris wheel, roller coaster and carnival games! There will also be time to shopping at the Third Street Promenade.
- Map it – Santa Monica, California, USA
- Be it – Adult Leader/Parent must accompany girls under 9th grade.
- Plan it – June 20 – 22, 2014; must be 4th – 12th grade at the time of the event; Max. 25.
- Get it – Comfortable walking shoes; Camera, beach wear; shopping money
- $ It – $700 per participant includes: Airfare, two overnights at the Santa Monica hostel, half-day L.A. City Tour, “Discover the World” patch, two breakfasts, one dinner