Get ready for another great year of Girl Scouting by registering early — and reaping the rewards! You can qualify for Early Bird incentives if you register by June 30 for the upcoming Girl Scout year, which starts Oct. 1, 2014, and ends Sept. 30, 2015.
Membership dues are just $15 for the upcoming Girl Scout year, and those needing financial assistance must submit a paper registration form. For assistance, contact your regional Girl Scout office or call toll-free at 1-888-472-3683.
Early Bird Perks
* All girls registered by June 30 will receive an Early Bird patch. Adults may request a patch.
* Troops receive a $5 Cookie Credit for each troop member registered by June 30 (both girls and adults). Troop accounts in Ultracamp will be credited in July. Boost your troop funds to start up the 2015 year!
Grand Prize Drawing
What’s your favorite One Direction song? How would you like to hear it live?
All girls registered by June 30 will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing for four tickets to see One Direction in concert Sept. 23 in Tulsa, Okla.! The drawing will take place in July.
Early Bird Recruitment Events
Early Bird Incentive Events
* June 21-22, “Overnight at the Museum,” Liberal Air Museum
* July 12-13, “Snooze at the Zoo,” Lee Richardson Zoo in Garden City
* July 26, “Spa-tastic,” Emporia Amend Center
* Aug. 9-10, “Western Style Camp-Out,” Boot Hill in Dodge City
Check the online event calendar for more event details.
Thank you to those participating in Early Bird registration this year! Early Bird registration helps troops, parents and girls get set for the next year of Girl Scouts — and it helps Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland staff plan activities for the upcoming year.
Girls graduating high school are eligible to buy a Lifetime membership for $195 and can use banked Cookie Credits. Parents, this would make a great graduation gift if you’re looking for something special!