Get ready to participate in an exciting cookie booth sales competition!
The goal of the Bling Your Booth Contest is to create the most fun, energetic, and creative booth that will bring customers running to buy cookies! Banish the boring! If you want to attract customers, it’s time to Bling Your Booth.
How does the contest work? Girls work together to bling their booth. Get creative! Here are some ideas to get started:
- Power up your posters! Make ‘em fun! Make ‘em exciting!
- Show off your goal poster! Customers want to see your goals and will help you reach them.
- Create a theme such as Cookie Shares: Treat the Troops or We are Smart Cookies!
- Dress for success! Wear your Girl Scout uniforms or shirts.
- Wear cookie costumes or dress up to fit your theme.
- Wrap up the fun! Imagine a display of wrapped bundles of cookie packages topped with a bow. See examples at http://www.abcsmartcookies.com/booths-the-“no-delivery”-cookie-sale http://www.flickr.com/photos/abcbakersvolunteergallery/sets , and www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_cookies/how_to_sell.asp
Now that your booth is “blinged”, submit your winning photo!
Steps to enter the Bling Your Booth Contest:
- Take a photo of your booth!
- Post your photo to your Facebook page. Include your 5-digit Troop Number and mention the location of your booth and/or location, date and time of your upcoming booths to help drive traffic to your booths.
- “Like” the Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland’s (GSKH) Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ksgirlscouts.
- Share your photo on the GSKH Facebook page. Options:
Remember to include your Troop number with the photo. Encourage your friends and family to “like” your photo on the GSKH Facebook page.
The entry that receives the most “likes” on the GSKH Facebook page by March 10, 2014 will be deemed as the “Bling Your Booth” Contest Winner! The winning photo will be featured on social and print medias including the Shout Out Newsletter.
Click here for the 2014 Bling Your Booth Flyer