Our online registration system has been upgraded! Families will use one log-in to access all profiles within the family.
You will need to create a new online account the first time accessing the system after Aug. 10, 2013.
How to Create a New Online Account
- Go to https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/Home.aspx?pid=51 and click on the New Online Account button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter the information as requested. This basic information will allow the system to search for your record and help check if you already exist in our database.
- One of the following will apply:
- If the system finds you in the database you will see the following message: Congratulations! We found you in the online system. Please go to your email and follow the instructions to activate your online account. Please follow the instructions to complete your account activation.
- If you receive the following message: “We have found you in the system, but in order to continue please contact us.” please follow the instructions and contact the council. This message generally appears when there is no email address on record or if there is a potential but unconfirmed match.
- If the system does not find you in the database you will be prompted to provide additional information to create your profile.