Below are easy to follow instructions to “Activate your Account” and register for Adult Trainings & Events. Feel free to share this blog post with anyone who attends these.
- click on the brown online registration button at the top of the page
- chose “for Adult Event Registration, Click Here”
- Activate your account—(Green Button that says “Activate Your Account”)
- Enter your first name, last name and email address—(these must match what is in our membership database, so if you used your legal name to register—use it here)
- Or use your Girl Scout ID. This works best. Let us know if you do not know your ID #. Registration Help Desk can be contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click continue—you will get a message that it was successful or not immediately. If not successful, check with us for email or spelling changes
- If successful: You will be emailed a link—You must click on this link within 24 hours or it disappears—check your junk mail if you do not see an email in your inbox
- Once you have clicked the link you will need to create a username and password and select a security question.
- You will be sent another email; click on that link and it will take you to your account.
- Chose the Adult Training & Events tab on the left, click on the area of training, and select the training.
- “Add” the training to your cart, “View” the cart and then “Check Out”.
- Be sure to “Logout” when finished. Upper right hand corner under your name.