The Tri-County Twister’s service unit (Hoxie, Hill City, Stockton, and Plainville) held their first Day Camp at Webster Scout camp on June 16th. There were 29 girls in attendance. They started the day with a flag ceremony, then on to decorating camp shirts. They split into groups and played games, went on a nature walk, and had banana boat snacks. They also completed different crafts according to age groups including: painting a stenciled monkey on tiles, monkey necklace, monkey pin, binoculares, fleece monkey tie pillow, and designing your own monkey. Then they ended the day with signing our finished camp shirts, group picture, and a closing flag ceremony.
- Teleconferences to gauge member feedback on outdoor experiences
- Upcoming meetings highlight 2016 Australia/New Zealand trip
- Girl Scouts welcoming new members, volunteers
- Girl Scout Throwback: Hutchinson troop in 1955 ‘American Girl’ magazine
- Discover, Connect, Take Action: 2014 Girl Scout Convention